Araceli Queiruga Dios Ascensión Hernández Encinas Mª Jesús Santos Sánchez Juan José Bullón Pérez
Faculty of Sciences University of Salamanca
LENGTH: 8 hours.
DAY: 31st May & 1st June 2018.
TIMETABLE: 10.00 – 14.00 h.
PLACE: Room 3, Faculty of Sciences.
· How to innovate and improve teaching activities.
· To know the different calls for projects at European level that promotes the internationalization of teaching innovation.
· Innovation and teaching improvement projects.
· Research in the classroom.
· Teaching publications.
· European Erasmus + projects: calls and proposals.
It is a course focused on the proposal of teaching innovation projects. From the start point of local projects, such as those promoted each year by the University of Salamanca, to European projects, including transnational cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices in higher education. The course will be totally practical (it will be developed in the computers room) with the purpose of allowing each participant to develop their idea of teaching innovation.